Sunday, January 23, 2011

All About Me

Who am I you ask?  Well, I don't even know who I am yet.  But I'll start with the main point.  My name is Kels and I'm a senior in high school.  I enjoy writing.  I love expressing myself in a way that no one can understand.  I also am planning on going to college next year.  I will be a double major in English/Writing and Psychology.  Besides writing, I love dancing, singing, and being outdoors.  I have been singing ever since I was a little kid, but when I was growing up, my parents put me into dance classes and I stopped dancing at 11 because I was too hyper of a child to focus.  Once I got to high school, I found out that my high school had a dance program and I decided to join my junior year.  I used to play softball ever since I was 5 and I loved it.  Everything thing that I did revolved around softball.  I stopped playing sophomore because I realized that I didn't want to play in college and it eventually started to take a toll on my body.  I love spending time outside during the Fall.  I love it when the colors of the leaves change.  I always like to spend as much time with my family as I can.  My family is very close.  The biggest influences in my life are my mother and my grandma.  My mother has tought me everything that I need to know, and always knows what advise to give me.  She is my best friend and i can talk to her about anything.  My grandma is the most wonderful person that I know.  She is 93 years old and still going strong and enjoying life.  She is why I enjoy everyday as much as I can.  Like my grandma says, "Live out each day, like it is your last."  My goals in life are to of course go to college and major in English and Psychology and then figure out the occupation that I want to go into later.  I want to be successful, but I don't want to be unhappy.  I just want to be happy in the long run.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kels, I'm excited to have another class with you! You have such a strong personality. You are very expressive too. You express yourself in song, and writing, and even your tattoo for your grandma. I love it.

    ReplyDelete